Wednesday, April 13, 2016

2016-04-04 English Prayer

So these past few weeks have been interesting. I am still doing Physical Therapy and stuck in the apartment building or the mission office most of the time.

In the ward that I am in now they have an English class every Friday with the Elders. So Elder Defranco, from some part in Houston, asked me to say the opening prayer in English. That was difficult. I was stumbling over my words the whole time.

We also have a deadly microwave. One night we were de-thawing chicken. I put it in the microwave and 2 minutes later I looked and the chicken was cooked ready to eat. Another time I put something else in the microwave for 2 minutes and it was completely burned. 1 minute and 30 seconds does nothing, but 2 minutes does strange things.

This week I have more physical therapy and doctors’ visits. Thank you for the prayers; I love you all!

Love,
Sister Morgan Ruiz