Monday, November 9, 2015

2015-11-06 Last Week at the MTC

So first I have met 2 Ruiz people. The first one was in Provo, and he was very white (whiter than  my brothers) which made me happy. The second one I met here, and she is from southern Mexico, and said she did not know of any of her family that was in Nuevo Leon, where I think mine is from. 

Sunday, we watched a devotional that was in Provo last Tuesday (while I was on a plane) with Niell Anderson, which was super good! 

My companion is awesome. It is amazing how God pairs the missionaries up to give them exactly what they need. The things that have happened in our lives and the things we have gone through are very similar and she has been such a strength to me. We had our last lesson with one of our "investigators" Diego, and it was so sweet. The spirit was so strong and it was great. After our lesson he told me that the things that I have said have really helped him, which surprised me since I have only been here for a week.
 
This week has been super, and I am also super excited to go to Maceió next week. 
Thanks for everything!
 
Love, 
Sister Morgan Ruiz